Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Only Fools Rush In!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#6, 14504-108 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

April Ist, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I must confess that I agree with the Social Studies students I have been tutoring that the timing of calling an election at any level is very difficult. Phony polls by The Edmonton Urinal (Journal) not withstanding showing the Wildrose Party in a dead heat with your party. I mean that so called "newspaper" (rag) predicted Wildrose victories in MMVIII & MMXII & Premiers Stelmach & Redford crushed all opposition.

It should be noted here & now that I have been crafting the victory speech for Premier-Designate & XVIIth (17th) Premier to be of Alberta Greg Clark for two months. I have been getting students to help me because I am terrible with punctuation. Clearly The Alberta Hospital Party & its Leader Clark are polling in the LXX (70) seat plus range majority territory.

Danny Kaye In "The Court Jester",

Rory

Source: The Danielle Smith Victory Files (In Her Mind!)

No comments: