Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Friendly Competition-Candidate Koopmans

Rory Joe Koopmans, B. Admin., Independent Candidate, Edmonton-Centre

April XVth, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative Candidate, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I'd be remiss if I didn't tag on the candidates in order alphabetically, meaning I'm next. That's right, Rory Joe Koopmans, the Independent Candidate for Edmonton-Centre.

IX. Political science students will note that after this election is over, I will have run for every single level of office: federal, civic, school board, & now provincial. Sort of a weird accomplishment a political junkie or nerd might want, which is why I've always wanted to have that record.

X. I am running to be a voice for the victims of stroke & heart issues as my late mother, Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed. died of one.

XI. I want to be independent in status so that I can caucus with any party I need to on certain issues & thus guarantee my voice will be heard in debate & that my vote in the chamber will be truly important for getting things done for the residents of Edmonton-Centre.

XII. I hold a Bachelor of Administration Degree from Athabasca University MCMXCIX (1999), Management Concentration. I am also the first person in Alberta history to get a second High School Diploma from a second Education Minister after obtaining a second C (100) High School credits. I now have CCCXXXVII (337) High School credits & got the second Diploma after my Degree. I did this all as a springboard for running as a Public School Trustee candidate & to encourage kids to stay in school!

Vote Koopmans, Rory Joe Please On May Vth,

Rory

Source: Me, Myself, & I & Rory Joe Koopmans, B. Admin., Independent Candidate, Edmonton-Centre & Www.RjKoopmans.Blogspot.Ca. 

No comments: