Friday, April 17, 2015

The Friendly Competition-Candidate Keating

Rory Joe Koopmans, B. Admin, Independent Candidate, Edmonton-Centre

April XVIIth, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative Candidate, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I didn't get knowledge of my fellow Independent (Catholic) Candidate Greg Keating & his candidacy in Edmonton-Centre until I had already typed up my & Candidate Shepherd's bios. Nevertheless in an "actual political combat" situation, it is imperative that I do bios on all the candidates in the race. This is to respect The McLaughlin Group & its "equal time" for all sides rule. I must say I am enjoying reading about Greg & his fascinating Catholic perspective. It shows he is proud of his religious faith & doctrine, & by gosh he should be.

XVII. I myself have no opinion on abortion. I do not know enough about the issue & would like to consult with doctors, other health professionals, & women who are pregnant themselves (as well as those who have had babies &/or abortions) before I make any judgments on the matter. However, I truly admire Greg & his argument against abortion & his right to express his opinion on being "pro-life" in nature.

XVIII. Greg has lived up North & in every region of this great country we call The Dominion Of Canada, so as a result, this gives him a rich sense of the history of the country.

XIX. Greg grew up in a huge family of X (10) kids & so this family bond led him to his pro-life stance & the need to "create", rather than "destroy" life.

XX.Greg got into the transport industry XV (15) years ago & went to he University Of Western Ontario & St. Francis Xavier University where he got both Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Education degrees.

A Man With Strong Values & I Must Say Very Interesting,

Rory

Source: Www.GregKeating.Ca & Rory Joe Koopmans, Independent Candidate, Edmonton-Centre.

1 comment:

Colin F. Smith said...

Yeah, this guy has a snowball's chance, fortunately.