Saturday, November 5, 2016
Your A Smooth Operator
November Vth, MMXVI
Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder
I myself as person who has his forklift license & who has never caused any accident with one in a warehouse setting ask students the following.
1. Get your forklift training & constantly take refresher courses to study new improvements.
2. If you are uncomfortable operating a forklift, then ask warehouse management to provide you with an alternate position until you are comfortable with it. If you are not willing to learn, then perhaps seek other employment so you don't perhaps injure or kill someone while on the forklift.
3. Be safe & be aware if a forklift is around you & wear all of your warehouse safety equipment at all times.
4. Know wear the First-Aid Kits/Medical Supplies are at all times.
5. Have a place nearby where you know there are emergency phone numbers.
You've Hit A Fork In The Road,