Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Your Huckleberry


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

August XXth, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

Safety in movie theatres & other places is key. I learned a valuable lesson tonight at Cineplex Odeon Theatres North, just off St. Albert Trail. My mother June fell & cut her face open above her eye. The attendants helped her up with me, gave her some Coca-Cola (TM) to stimulate her brain & balance off her blood sugars to cover off her diabetes. They even got cold compresses IV her II hold against her head. Even walking her to the front door so I could get her car & put her inside.

Employees there deserve great kudos, they even gave me medical advice to go to Sturgeon Hospital as it was closer, just north to St. Albert. These Cineplex employees gave me a real education, & that education was just how valuable the health & safety of each & every one of their customers is. By the way, I got my mom safely to the Misericordia Hospital emergency as she feels more comfy there. She's being treated now and told me she was giving her fall "two thumbs down", but the movie (Cowboys & Aliens) "two thumbs up."

Film At XI (11),

Rory

Source: Www.Cineplex.Com.  & Www.CowboysAndAliensMovie.Com.

No comments: