Sunday, October 25, 2015

Miss O'Hara

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

October XXVth, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave;

And so it has finally come to pass that the very lovely & legendary actress Academy Award (TM) Winner (& proud Irish emigrant) Maureen O'Hara has died at the grand old age of XCV (95) in her home in Idaho. I mean just how in in a bloody Irish IV (4) Leaf Clover do you celebrate such a career & relay that to students who may be interested in the acting game? Well you do it in Maureen's own words on the friendships that you develop in Hollywood. Many are phony, but Maureen encapsulates a true friendship & bond with her very best pal Academy Award (TM) Winner John "The Duke" Wayne.

"I was tough. I was tall. I was strong. I didn't take any nonsense from anybody. He was tough, he was tall, he was strong & he didn't take any nonsense from anybody. As a man & a human being, I adored him."

Well Said Lass,

Rory

Source: An Phoblacht & Connacht Tribune & Dublin Herald & Irish Independent & Limerick Leader & Www.Oscar.Go.Com


No comments: