Monday, June 14, 2010

A Special Edition

Rory J. Koopmans B. Admin.,Ward A, Edmonton Public School Trustee Candidate, Greater St. Albert Catholic Schools Board Offices, Number VI (Six) St. Vital Avenue, St. Albert, Alberta

June XIVth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

What a distinct honour & privilege I have had here at the Greater St. Albert Catholic (Public) Board Offices tonight David. I gave a presentation & showed my II High School Diplomas & told them of my achievement in getting 200 High School Credits. Then I mentioned II them that II other St. Albert Catholic High students will be passing me & how I was honoured to have gotten there in the same city.

They were welcoming & enthusiastic. Peppering me with lots of questions to see if they could stump me. A lovely coffee was served and I received a nice applause. At the Board's insistence I stayed IV XX minutes of the meeting & several Trustees remarked at how greatful it was II see me so keen about education.

BeIV this I attended an interesting soiree on your approach IV Alberta Education's future. It was very enlightening but as I haven't read the document in full or even a summation I can't formulate its overall effect.

Delighted I Am Sure,

Rory

Source: Greater St. Albert Catholic (Public) Schools, The Board Offices, C/o: Dave Caron, Chairman.
Edmonton Public Schools, The Centre IV Education.
St. Gabriel Storefront Cybernetics School.

1 comment:

Colin F. Smith said...

Records are made to be broken.