Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Very Pleasing

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Ward A, Edmonton Public School Trustee Candidate, #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

June IInd, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

What a wonderful service Mrs. Deborah Eerkes & the University of Alberta are providing. Having earned all 120 credits of my Bachelor of Administration Degree from Athabasca University honestly as well as my 200 credits for my 2 regular High School Diplomas, I a glad a Dutch-Canadian like myself is on the case. Her disciplinary skills are truly excellent. I hope the University keeps her on for a long time. Not just to hone her skills, but to make use of them so she can train others in the disciplinary arts as well.

Regards,

Rory

Souce: Athabasca University.

No comments: