Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Unique Bond That Is Devolved Out Of Father's Day

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Ward A, Edmonton Public School Trustee Candidate
#203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

June XXth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I cannot believe how I excited I am, my nephews helped me adopt & in fact bought me my cat in April MMX, as they explained to their dad (my brother in law) they wanted Uncle Rory "II be a daddy too!" Well I can't tell you how much I love this little gaffer.

In fact as an Inaugural Father's Day present II me, my little gaffer James Redwing Cat Koopmans has just formally agreed to be my Official Campaign Mascot & Special Advisor. I am so touched that he would make this offer, I cannot think of a more "purrfectly" suited young man II handle this task.

It just goes II show you David that whether your kids are human &/or animal, you need II look after them and show them lots of love and respect. I show James Redwing lots of love and make sure he is well looked after. He is gracious and loving back. I cannot believe how thrilling this is!

Happy Father's Day David,

Rory

Source: My III Nephews.